Take a walk on the wildside
26 March till 30 March
Cost per person: R8,950.00
Following a global increased interest in Wellness, Health, Fitness, Spirituality and Ocean Awareness, we
have created a retreat to areas which are inaccessible to the public except on foot.
You will be accompanied by experienced guides for the duration of the walk.
Behind-the-scenes support staff transport your luggage to the next overnight stop, and arrange permits,
food and drinks ensuring that everything runs smoothly for the duration of your walk.
We promise to unlock many of the well-kept secrets while you shift your awareness and learn more about
yourself. Each evening we will reflect on the days experiences and the insights you have uncovered about
yourself, your life, and your dreams of your future.
Your 4-night package includes:
- 2 Night accommodation at Camp 4, Black Rock (26 & 27 March) – 4 rooms with 5 beds, 3 per room.
- 2 Night accommodation at Guguliswe Camp (28 & 29 March) – tented rooms with en-suite, 2 people sharing.
- 3 Meals a day. Breakfast is a light affair, because we need to get moving!
- Substantial walking snacks e.g. fruit, nuts, boiled eggs, meat balls, water, juice and ice.
- Permits for Isimangoliso, Kosi Bay and eZemvelo Wild Life.
- 3 Drivers, 2 Guides & Ezemvelo security.
- Logistics vehicle and fuel.
- Recyclable bag to collect plastics en route to do your bit for the Ocean!
- A Journal to record your insights, lessons, reflections and memories.
A non-refundable deposit of R4,475.00 secures your place.
First come first served.
Final payment due one month prior to start of retreat.
Join Us On Our Next Zululand Retreat
If you would like notification for the next Zululand Beach Walk Retreat, please complete the form below.